Each term consists of 12 x 1 hour sessions which are always held on Wednesday evenings from 6:15-7:15pm. We have had to adapt our approach to sessions to fit the current social distancing requirements, but the great news is that weekly rehearsals are taking place at Widcombe Social Club this term.
During each session the group will be taught the harmonies, lead vocals and choreography for a wide range of songs from recent pop hits, soul classics and rock tunes. Sessions are led by the Choral Director and Performance Coach - who will also work with the students to develop their performance skills, microphone technique and general confidence.
VOX Pop & Soul Choir perform in at least two concerts each year, so we are always working towards a performance - where the members will gain valuable experience performing in front of an audience and have great fun at the same time.
Here's just a few reasons why joining VOX is a great idea...!
- Learn exciting arrangements of pop, rock and soul classics
- Improve performance skills & confidence
- Develop solo singing and the ability to sing harmony
- Perform in Bath's great gig venues
- Record tracks in local studios
- Masterclasses & Workshops with visiting professional performers
- Make new friends and have an all round awesome time!
Membership is per 12-week term which costs £60.