Each term consists of 12 x 1 hour sessions which are always held on Wednesday evenings from 6:15-7:15pm. Weekly rehearsals are held at the United Reformed Church Halls on Grove Street in Bath.
During each session the group will be taught the harmonies, lead vocals and choreography for a wide range of songs from recent pop hits, soul classics and rock tunes. Sessions are led by the Choral Director and Performance Coach - who will also work with the students to develop their performance skills, microphone technique and general confidence.
VOX Pop & Soul Choir perform in at least two concerts each year, so we are always working towards a performance - where the members will gain valuable experience performing in front of an audience and have great fun at the same time.
Here's just a few reasons why joining VOX is a great idea...!
- Learn exciting arrangements of pop, rock and soul classics
- Improve performance skills & confidence
- Develop solo singing and the ability to sing harmony
- Perform in Bath's great gig venues
- Record tracks in local studios
- Masterclasses & Workshops with visiting professional performers
- Make new friends and have an all round awesome time!
Membership is per 12-week term which costs £60.